PREGIO Biologico3 November 2021
PREGIO Monocultivar “Carpellese”5 November 2021
PREGIO Monocultivar “Rotondella”
regio Monocultivar “Rotondella” is obtained from olives belonging to a single variety.
The strong taste and the intense fragrance are able to call to mind the typical products of the territory to which they belong making it unique of its kind.
It’s rich in polyphenols, antioxidants and vitamin E.
Format: 500ml Bottle
- From 1st of October to 31th of October
- Production area
- Slopes of the Alburni Mountains - Salerno
- Harvesting technique
- Hand picking and pneumatic combing
- Harvest Time:
- Maximum 6 hours
- Extraction process
- Continous cold extraction process followed by filtering
- Stainless steel containers with a temperature between 16° C and 18° C in a controlled atmosphere