The purpose of this document is to inform the natural person (hereinafter "Data Subject") about the processing of his/her personal data (hereinafter "Personal Data") collected by the data controller, PREGIO SOCIETA' AGRICOLA SEMPLICE, with registered office in VIA ROMA 123, 84091 - BATTIPAGLIA, CF/VAT number 05895340650, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, (hereinafter "Data Controller"), through and www.oliopregio.it (hereinafter "Application").
Categories of Personal Data processed
Contact Data: first name, last name, address, e-mail, telephone, pictures, authentication credentials, any additional information sent by the Data Subject, etc.
Tax and payment data: tax code, VAT number, credit card details, bank account details, etc.
Application navigation and usage data: such as, for example, pages visited, number of clicks, actions taken, duration of sessions, etc.
- Data related to the exact location of the Data Subject: for example, geolocation data that precisely identifies the location of the Data Subject that may be collected via the satellite network (e.g., GPS) and other means, collected with the consent of the Data Subject. The Data Subject may withdraw consent at any time.
The Data Controller processes the following types of Personal Data voluntarily provided by the Data Subject:
The Data Controller processes the following types of Personal Data collected in an automated manner:
Failure by the Data Subject to provide Personal Data for which there is a legal or contractual obligation or if they are a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract with the Data Controller, will result in the inability of the Data Controller to establish or continue the relationship with the Data Subject.
The Interested Party who communicates to the Controller Personal Data of third parties is directly and exclusively responsible for their origin, collection, processing, communication or dissemination.
Cookies and similar technologies
Legal basis and purpose of processing
- For the performance of the contract with the Data Subject, namely:
- performance of any obligation arising from the pre-contractual or contractual relationship with the Data Subject
- registration and authentication of the Data Subject: to allow the Data Subject to register on the Application, log in and be identified also through external platforms
- support and contact with the Data Subject: to respond to the Data Subject's requests
- payment handling: to handle payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means
- by legal obligation, namely:
the fulfilment of any obligation under the applicable rules, laws and regulations, in particular, in tax and fiscal matters
- based on the legitimate interest of the Owner, for:
- email marketing purposes of the Holder's products and/or services in order to directly sell the Holder's products or services using the email provided by the Data Subject in the context of the sale of a product or service similar to the one being sold
- management, optimization and monitoring of the technical infrastructure: to identify and solve any technical problems, to improve the performance of the Application, to manage and organize information in a computer system (e.g., servers, databases, etc.)
- security and anti-fraud: to ensure the security of the Owner's assets, infrastructure and networks
- statistics with anonymous data: to perform statistical analysis on aggregated and anonymous data to analyze the behavior of the Data Subject, to improve the products and/or services provided by the Controller and better meet the expectations of the Data Subject
- based on the consent of the Data Subject, for:
- profiling the Data Subject for marketing purposes: to provide the Data Subject with information about the Controller's products and/or services through automated processing designed to collect personal information for the purpose of predicting or evaluating the Data Subject's preferences or behaviors
- retargeting and remarketing: to reach with a personalized advertisement the Data Subject who has already visited or shown interest in the products and/or services offered by the Application using his/her Personal Data. The Data Subject may opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative page.
- marketing purposes of products and/or services of the Data Controller: to send commercial and/or promotional information or materials, to carry out direct sales activities of products and/or services of the Data Controller or to carry out market research by automated and traditional means
- marketing purposes of products and/or services of third parties: to send information or commercial and/or promotional materials of third parties, to carry out direct sales activities or to perform market research of their products and/or services with automated and traditional methods
- detections of the exact location of the Data Subject: to detect the presence of the Data Subject, to control the accesses, times and presence of the Data Subject in a certain place, etc.
The processing of Personal Data is necessary:
Based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, the Application allows for interactions with external platforms or social networks whose processing of Personal Data is governed by their respective privacy policies to which please refer. The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the privacy settings that the Data Subject has chosen on such platforms or social networks. This information - in the absence of specific consent to processing for further purposes - is used for the sole purpose of enabling the use of the Application and providing the requested information and services.
The Data Subject's Personal Data may also be used by the Data Controller to protect itself in court before the competent judicial bodies.
- For the performance of the contract with the Data Subject, namely:
Processing methods and recipients of Personal Data
- persons authorized by the Data Controller to process Personal Data who have committed themselves to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality;
- subjects operating independently as separate data controllers or by subjects designated as data processors by the Data Controller in order to carry out all the processing activities necessary to pursue the purposes set out in this Policy (e.g., business partners, consultants, IT companies, service providers, hosting providers);
- subjects or entities to whom it is mandatory to disclose Personal Data by law or by order of the authorities.
The processing of Personal Data is carried out by means of paper and computer tools with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes and through the adoption of adequate security measures.
Personal Data are processed exclusively by:
The entities listed above are required to use appropriate safeguards to protect Personal Data and may only have access to those necessary to perform the tasks assigned to them.
Personal Data will not be disseminated indiscriminately in any way.
Personal Data will not be subject to any transfer outside the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA).
Storage Period of Personal Data
- for purposes related to the performance of the contract between the Data Controller and the Data Subject, it will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, after termination, for the ordinary limitation period of 10 years. In the case of judicial litigation, for the entire duration of the same, until the exhaustion of the time limits for the possibility of appeal actions
- for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner, they will be kept until the fulfillment of such interest
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, by order of an authority and for the protection in court, they will be kept in compliance with the timeframes provided for by said obligations, regulations and in any case until the fulfillment of the prescriptive period provided for by the regulations in force
- for purposes based on the consent of the Data Subject, will be kept until the consent is revoked
Personal Data will be kept for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, in particular:
At the end of the retention period, all Personal Data will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow the identification of the Data Subject.
Rights of the Data Subject
- be informed about the processing of their Personal Data
- withdraw consent at any time
- limit the processing of their Personal Data
- object to the processing of your Personal Data
- access your Personal Data
- verify and request rectification of their Personal Data
- obtain the restriction of the processing of atheir Personal Data
- obtain the deletion of your Personal Data
- transfer their Personal Data to another controller
- file a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of their Personal Data and/or take legal action.
Data Subjects may exercise certain rights with respect to Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the Data Subject has the right to:
To exercise their rights, Data Subjects may address a request to the following e-mail address email@example.com. Requests will be taken up by the Data Controller immediately and processed as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
Last updated: 09/02/2022