PREGIO DOP “Colline Salernitane”2 November 2021
PREGIO DOP “Colline Salernitane” Biologico
regio “DOP Colline Salernitane BIOLOGICO” is obtained from olives whose fields have double certification. Organic farming is defined as that particular cultivation method which only uses the natural relations beetwen agronomic tecniques, enviroment and living organisms. The Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) locates where the product has its own origin and the types, it specifies the growing and processig methods and it finally indicates the consumption
characteristics thanks to a sensorial test and a chemical-physical analysis.
Certified by control body authorized by MIPAAFT
IT-BIO-004 Operatore controllato n° 53682.
Size: 500ml Bottle
- Rotondella, Carpellese, Frantoio, Leccino
- From 1st of October to 15th of November
- Production area
- Slopes of the Alburni mountains
- Harvesting technique
- Pneumatic combing and shaking
- Harvest Time:
- Maximum 6 hours
- Extraction process
- Continous cold extraction process followed by filtering
- Stainless steel containers with a temperature between 16° C and 18° C in a controlled atmosphere.